The TAURUS series
The Taurus® series Pneumatic-hydraulic blind rivet setting tools come with a number of advantages over their rivals.
- Widest possible parts commonality
- High setting forces combined with low weight.
- Fast work cycle.
- Forcibly actuated jaws (No spring)
- Very long serving lives.
- Low air consumption due to dual function to set rivets and extract mandrels with the same air.
- Air suction needed only for vertical downwards riveting can be switched off if not needed.
- Low vibration and soundproofed.
Sets blind rivets 2.4mm to 3.2mm all materials and up to 4mm alu/steel.
15mm stroke 5,500 N at 6 bar.
Sets blind rivets up to 5mm all materials and up to 6mm alu/steel.
18mm stroke 11.000 N at 6 bar
sets blind rivets up to 6.4mm all materials.
25mm stroke 18,000 N at 6 bar
sets blind rivets up to 6.4 mm all materials.
19mm stroke 23,000 N at 6 bar.
The Taurus series is available in a huge range of options. Please call to discuss any pneumatic riveting requirement you may have.
Blind rivets 3 up to 5mm in all materials and 2.4mm to 3.2mm with small jaws.
8,800 N @ 6 bar